|Welcome To Cincy Forums|A chat-forum for Cincinnati, Ohio. |Affiliate|
CincyForums.com is truly a voice for the people of Cincinnati, Ohio. If you are unsatisfied with more established local venues of distribution for the people's voice such as the Cincinnati Enquirer, then put Cincy Forums to productive use. Communicate your concerns to city officials by publishing your official manifesto in our Welcome Center
see link below. Connect with other Cincinnatians, the general American public and foreigners to develop a stronger and more enlightening world view. CincyForums.com was launched by Baruti M. Kamau (formerly Parrish R. Jones) a native of Cincinnati, Ohio on Father's Day (June 20, 2010). Cincy Forums is in the developmental stages but is very promising. Help us make our city the best city in the world. Join us in this cause to champion the voice of all Cincinnatians. We welcome you to CincyForums.com and look forward to insuring that your experience on these forums are fruitful. If you like what we are doing, then please make a small $2 USD donation via Paypal. The funds will be used to pay our webhosting fees, finance our forum posting contests and pay contributing writers for their original submissions to the Cincy Forums News Wire.Places to Visit @ CincyForums.comWelcome Center
- Stop by and introduce yourself to our community.Cincy Forums News Wire
- News you may not see in the local establishment press.Our 52 Neighborhoods
- Cincinnatians and prospective tourists can meet and talk about the heart of Cincinnati, Ohio.BNS Archive
- Documenting a powerful voice in Black Cincinnati's community journalism from 1996 to 1999. Get an idea of some of the issues that led up to the 2001 race riots.Free Advertising Forums
- Members can post an unlimited amount of commercial and non-commercial ads for free. A great way to promote your website or solicit charitable donations for your cause via Paypal.
Vote for Website Of The Week click here
: This thread is a work in progress. Comments appreciated.
_________________Highlights: Click here
my signature block is for sale. I have more than 1000 posts on this forum.
1. BMK Taxi
| 2. Marcus Garvey (1887-1940)
| 3. FlyToMars.com
| 4. Bmk's PORTAL